- Superbug may have met its match….the Pineapple
- “If You like Piña Coladas…”
- Gimme’ Some Southern Hospitality
- It’s a Bird. It’s a Plane. It’s the Superfruit!
- Chestnut Hill Farms Participates in Fruit Logistica
- Pineapple is in the air!
- The Secret Gene
- Sweet Escape
- The Power of Bromelain!
- Get Your Daily Dose of Fruits & Vegetables
Tag Archives: bromelian
It’s cold and flu season and you are trying your best to avoid getting sick at all costs this winter season. Did you know that you have the secret ingredient right in front of you?
What is this magical medicinal remedy? Bromelain. Bromelain is a very important topic around Lloyd’s Corner since it has the power to cure many ailments. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, bromelain reduces mucus in the throat and nose. It also reduces those pesky, never-ending coughs. If you also feel that you are swelling up due to a fever, bromelain with reduce inflammation and swelling.
Want more information on the secret powers of bromelain? Click here to read more about University of Maryland Medical Center’s study.