- Superbug may have met its match….the Pineapple
- “If You like Piña Coladas…”
- Gimme’ Some Southern Hospitality
- It’s a Bird. It’s a Plane. It’s the Superfruit!
- Chestnut Hill Farms Participates in Fruit Logistica
- Pineapple is in the air!
- The Secret Gene
- Sweet Escape
- The Power of Bromelain!
- Get Your Daily Dose of Fruits & Vegetables
Tag Archives: pies
What’s the best part about the upcoming holiday season? The answer is as easy as, well, pie, actually!
Homemade, baked goods are one of the many wonderful traditions Thanksgiving and Christmas – literally – bring to the table. Today’s recipe shows us exactly why.
Hot out of the oven from Fork Vs Spoon is a Pineapple Pie recipe that is sure to add to the list of favorite pies on your holiday spread later this year.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated White Sugar
- 12 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, diced, and frozen.
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Shortening
- ½ Cup Ice Cold Water
- 1 – 20 ounce Can Crushed Pineapple with juice
- ½ Cup White Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Corn Starch
- pinch of salt