5 DIY Projects Incorporating the Queen of Fruits.
Whether you are throwing a pineapple-themed party or pineapple is your absolute favorite fruit, there are a variety of DIY pineapple crafts to dive into. Pineapple isn’t just for munching on but can be enjoyed as a decoration for your home! From printable pineapple stickers to adorable wine corks, check out 5 DIY projects that incorporate the queen of fruits that are both easy and enjoyable to partake in!
Keep the summer theme going all year long with pineapple stickers! Perfect to use for a gift or decoration.
- Print Vinyl Sheets
- Cutting Machine (optional)
- Printable pineapple stickers
- Print stickers
- Cut stickers
- Apply for decoration or use as a party favor
Pineapple pocket tees
Transform an old t-shirt into comfy pineapple memorabilia. Who doesn’t want to wear something fresh and fruity?!
- Pocket tee
- Foam brushes and a round sponge dauber
- Painter’s tape
- Wood Skewers
- Fabric paints (variety of colors)
- Use painter’s tape to cover all the pocket’s edges
- Insert cardboard box in the pocket (to help prevent the paint from bleeding through the material)
- Paint the pocket with yellow paint
- Remove cardboard and allow the paint to dry (about 1 hour)
- Once dry, reinsert the cardboard and apply the white lines and dots
- Apply green paint to the top of the pocket for the pineapple’s stem
Pineapple wine corks
If you’re a fan of collecting wine corks or you just popped a bottle of wine open, why not transform your wine corks into adorable fruity pineapple corks? These pineapple wine corks will carry the summer vibe around the house all year long!
- Green pom-poms
- Wine corks
- Gold paint
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Paint wine corks yellow
- Use black sharpie marker to dry “V” shapes on the corks
- Glue green pom-poms to the tops of the corks
- Use as a party favor or decoration around the house!
Fill any room with a fresh and sweet fragrance with these DIY pineapple candles! They are so simple to make and smell amazing too.
- Soy Wax Flakes
- Candle Wax Pitcher
- Candle Wicks
- 6 oz. Glass Jars
- Candle wax colorant
- Pineapple fragrance oil
- Black and green paint
- Green felt
- Hot glue gun
- Use hot glue gun to attach candle wicks to the center bottom of the jar
- In a candle pitcher, melt 4 cups of soy wax flakes and stir
- Add 3 blocks of yellow wax with 20-30 drops of pineapple fragrance oil and mix
- Pour the candle wax into the glass jar and allow to cool
- Paint the lids of the jars green
- Cut and assemble felt tops for the stem
- Use hot glue to attach the felt to the glass lids
Tropical fruit on a small keychain is the perfect summertime reminder and organizer. Customize the beads anyway you want and add some unique summertime shine to an accessory or backpack.
- Perler beads
- Hexagon Pegboard
- Ironing Paper
- Pineapple Template Printable
- Lay out your hexagon pegboard and use tweezers to place a row of six of yellow beads towards the bottom of the hexagon.
- Add green beads to the top of pineapple.
- Add brown beads to form three triangle points inside the pineapple.
- Fill the remaining area with yellow beads to complete your pineapple.
- Lay out a piece of iron paper and place the iron on top for about 20-30 seconds.
- Lay another piece of iron paper on the opposite side and iron for 20-30 seconds.
- Let cool and then carefully poke a hole through the top beads of your pineapple and slide your keychain loop through.
All DIY projects are super easy to do and bring the pineapple fun to a party or as a room decoration. To follow all things pineapple, sign up for our newsletter today.