·Mostly dry weekdays with increased precipitation during the weekend
·Rain gauge registered 33.5 mm (1.3 inches) of precipitation
·Cooler nights and a few minimum temperatures dropping below 20º C (68º F)
·We continue to increase harvest age (WAF) to stay ahead of slower maturation process
·75% harvested at 22 WAF; 2.5% at very rare 24 WAF; balance at 21 and 23 WAF
·Peak crop to be harvested between weeks 19 and 23
·Plenty of promotional opportunities in May and June
·Considerable volume available during May and June!
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt