· Easter Week brought 33.7 mm (1.3 inches) of rainfall – all of it on Good Friday
· Average minimum temperature dropped by almost 1 ºC to 20.8 ºC (69.5ºF)
·Unseasonably cold evening continue to slow down fruit maturation
· 95% of our fruit harvested at 22 weeks after forcing (WAF) and balance at 23 WAF
· La Nina is predicted to bring higher temperatures and limited precipitation through May
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt