Mid-week heavy downpours accumulated 190.9 mm (7.5 inches) of rainfall. While the balance of the week was drier, it still was a rainy week.The predicted “Nina year” called for colder and rainier start to 2018 – it has materialized! But it was also predicted that we would see, starting in March, drier and warmer conditions than normal. Harvest age increase is having a positive impact on sugar content, internal color and maturity.More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple