Mid-week heavy downpours accumulated 190.9 mm (7.5 inches) of rainfall. While the balance of the week was drier, it still was a rainy week.The predicted “Nina year” called for colder and rainier start to 2018 – it has materialized! But it was also predicted that we would see, starting in March, drier and warmer conditions than normal. Harvest age increase is having a positive impact on sugar content, internal color and maturity.More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?