Mid-week heavy downpours accumulated 190.9 mm (7.5 inches) of rainfall. While the balance of the week was drier, it still was a rainy week.The predicted “Nina year” called for colder and rainier start to 2018 – it has materialized! But it was also predicted that we would see, starting in March, drier and warmer conditions than normal. Harvest age increase is having a positive impact on sugar content, internal color and maturity.More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade