Mid-week heavy downpours accumulated 190.9 mm (7.5 inches) of rainfall. While the balance of the week was drier, it still was a rainy week.The predicted “Nina year” called for colder and rainier start to 2018 – it has materialized! But it was also predicted that we would see, starting in March, drier and warmer conditions than normal. Harvest age increase is having a positive impact on sugar content, internal color and maturity.More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple: Is it Ripe?
- The Ultimate Pineapple #BowlGoals
- Combat Colds with a Delicious Pineapple Dessert
- How to Cut a Pineapple in 4 Easy Steps
- Protect Yourself from Cold and Flu Season with Super Pineapple
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Bites: Pineapple Bacon Poppers
- The Perfect Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 5 Amazing Pineapple Health Facts for Year-long Benefits
- Pina Colada Green Smoothie