Climatic conditions continue to improve. Week 8 had 41.1 mm (1.6 inches) of precipitation, and the forecast is for gradual improvement to continue. We did have a few nights with minimum temperatures at or below 20 degrees C (68 degrees F). These minimum temperatures under certain conditions may stress plants into flowering prematurely and naturally.On the bright side, sunny and drier days enabled all good husbandry practices to be up-to-date.
- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade