Climatic conditions continue to improve. Week 8 had 41.1 mm (1.6 inches) of precipitation, and the forecast is for gradual improvement to continue. We did have a few nights with minimum temperatures at or below 20 degrees C (68 degrees F). These minimum temperatures under certain conditions may stress plants into flowering prematurely and naturally.On the bright side, sunny and drier days enabled all good husbandry practices to be up-to-date.
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple