A third and strongest cold front of this season rolled in with rainfall recorded at 270.9 mm (10.7 inches) from heavy downpours throughout the week on the farms in Costa Rica. Average temperature dropped by 1.7 C (3 degrees F), with intense precipitation that caused flooding in low lying areas. Our farms on higher ground were spared. Intense sampling prior to harvest implemented to stay ahead of changing maturation rates. More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple