A third and strongest cold front of this season rolled in with rainfall recorded at 270.9 mm (10.7 inches) from heavy downpours throughout the week on the farms in Costa Rica. Average temperature dropped by 1.7 C (3 degrees F), with intense precipitation that caused flooding in low lying areas. Our farms on higher ground were spared. Intense sampling prior to harvest implemented to stay ahead of changing maturation rates. More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt