Week 2 of the New Year brought variable climatic conditions, including intense showers early and late in the week with 98.5 mm (4 inches) of rainfall. The mid-week was warm, sunny and no precipitation. Harvest age is being increased as required due slower maturation process, with 79% of our fruit harvested at 20 WAF (weeks after forcing), 19% harvested at 21 WAF.More Here
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt