Week 2 of the New Year brought variable climatic conditions, including intense showers early and late in the week with 98.5 mm (4 inches) of rainfall. The mid-week was warm, sunny and no precipitation. Harvest age is being increased as required due slower maturation process, with 79% of our fruit harvested at 20 WAF (weeks after forcing), 19% harvested at 21 WAF.More Here
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
- National Pineapple Month
- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
- Celebrate National Grilling Month with Grilled Pineapple
- Pineapple Ice Cream, Summer’s Perfect Pairing
- Celebrating Great Outdoors Month
- This Summer’s Hottest Tips for Marketing Pineapples
- Honoring Costa Rica’s Vast Rainforests