Week 2 of the New Year brought variable climatic conditions, including intense showers early and late in the week with 98.5 mm (4 inches) of rainfall. The mid-week was warm, sunny and no precipitation. Harvest age is being increased as required due slower maturation process, with 79% of our fruit harvested at 20 WAF (weeks after forcing), 19% harvested at 21 WAF.More Here
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple