Rainfall concentrated during two days of the weekend brought 110.1 mm (4.3 inches) precipitation. The harvest age mostly 20 WAF, only San Francisco Farm is at 21 WAF. The sugar content stable and averaging 14.7 degrees, with the first cold front that rolled in over the weekend bringing two days of heavy rains and lower temperatures. A “La Niña” year is predicted and we anticipate lower temperatures and higher precipitation through February.
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple
- The Ultimate Pineapple #BowlGoals
- Combat Colds with a Delicious Pineapple Dessert
- How to Cut a Pineapple in 4 Easy Steps
- Protect Yourself from Cold and Flu Season with Super Pineapple
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day