Rainfall concentrated during two days of the weekend brought 110.1 mm (4.3 inches) precipitation. The harvest age mostly 20 WAF, only San Francisco Farm is at 21 WAF. The sugar content stable and averaging 14.7 degrees, with the first cold front that rolled in over the weekend bringing two days of heavy rains and lower temperatures. A “La Niña” year is predicted and we anticipate lower temperatures and higher precipitation through February.
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Where the Perfect Pineapple Grows
- Superbowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- Delicious Pineapple Detox Smoothie
- Ring in the New Year with Pineapple
- Fruit Salad Recipes to Sweeten Up the Table
- Pineapple Purchase Trends of 2018
- Slice and Dice the Perfect Pineapple
- Easy & Elegant Holiday Table Decor
- Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas