Rainfall concentrated during two days of the weekend brought 110.1 mm (4.3 inches) precipitation. The harvest age mostly 20 WAF, only San Francisco Farm is at 21 WAF. The sugar content stable and averaging 14.7 degrees, with the first cold front that rolled in over the weekend bringing two days of heavy rains and lower temperatures. A “La Niña” year is predicted and we anticipate lower temperatures and higher precipitation through February.
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet