Rainfall concentrated during two days of the weekend brought 110.1 mm (4.3 inches) precipitation. The harvest age mostly 20 WAF, only San Francisco Farm is at 21 WAF. The sugar content stable and averaging 14.7 degrees, with the first cold front that rolled in over the weekend bringing two days of heavy rains and lower temperatures. A “La Niña” year is predicted and we anticipate lower temperatures and higher precipitation through February.
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods