Rainfall concentrated during two days of the weekend brought 110.1 mm (4.3 inches) precipitation. The harvest age mostly 20 WAF, only San Francisco Farm is at 21 WAF. The sugar content stable and averaging 14.7 degrees, with the first cold front that rolled in over the weekend bringing two days of heavy rains and lower temperatures. A “La Niña” year is predicted and we anticipate lower temperatures and higher precipitation through February.
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
- Celebrate National Grilling Month with Grilled Pineapple
- Pineapple Ice Cream, Summer’s Perfect Pairing
- Celebrating Great Outdoors Month
- This Summer’s Hottest Tips for Marketing Pineapples
- Honoring Costa Rica’s Vast Rainforests
- What’s Sweeter Than Pineapple?
- Perfect Pineapple BBQ Chicken Skewers