- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: Arbor Day
5 Easy Steps to Transform Your Perfect Pineapple Into a Plant
Did you know that you can transform your perfect pineapple into an interesting houseplant? By simply taking the leafy crown of your pineapple you can grow your very own pineapple plant!
It only takes 6-8 weeks for roots to grow and it will become a beautiful addition to your home. In two years time, your glorious pineapple plant will begin to flower, ripen and mature. Read below for five easy steps to grow your very own perfect pineapple plant.(more…)