- Shake It Up with “The Perfect Pineapple” Punch
- The Traveling Pineapple: Asia
- The Traveling Pineapple: Canada
- 10 Health Facts That Will Make You Fall for Pineapple
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- How to Carve a Halloween Pineapple in 3 Easy Steps!
- This Week at the Source: Week 35
- 5 Reasons Why Pineapples are the New Halloween Pumpkin
- Pineapple Banana Orange Popsicles
- Superbug may have met its match….the Pineapple
Tag Archives: cold
It’s cold and flu season and you are trying your best to avoid getting sick at all costs this winter season. Did you know that you have the secret ingredient right in front of you?
What is this magical medicinal remedy? Bromelain. Bromelain is a very important topic around Lloyd’s Corner since it has the power to cure many ailments. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, bromelain reduces mucus in the throat and nose. It also reduces those pesky, never-ending coughs. If you also feel that you are swelling up due to a fever, bromelain with reduce inflammation and swelling.
Want more information on the secret powers of bromelain? Click here to read more about University of Maryland Medical Center’s study.