- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
Tag Archives: cold
Super Pineapple to the Rescue!
Cold and flu season is here, and according to recent news it has become one of the worse epidemics across the United States, expecting to peak in March. Luckily, pineapples are shown to be a great preventative since they are packed with immune-boosting vitamins and are five times more effective than cough syrup at suppressing itchy throats.
It’s cold and flu season and you are trying your best to avoid getting sick at all costs this winter season. Did you know that you have the secret ingredient right in front of you?
What is this magical medicinal remedy? Bromelain. Bromelain is a very important topic around Lloyd’s Corner since it has the power to cure many ailments. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, bromelain reduces mucus in the throat and nose. It also reduces those pesky, never-ending coughs. If you also feel that you are swelling up due to a fever, bromelain with reduce inflammation and swelling.
Want more information on the secret powers of bromelain? Click here to read more about University of Maryland Medical Center’s study.