- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: Irish Pineapple
This Pineapple Bread Pudding With Irish Whiskey Cream Sauce Is The Perfect St. Patty’s Day Irish dessert!
St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect day to celebrate Irish heritage with leprechaun decorations, dancing, music, green attire, and—oh yeah, pineapple bread pudding with an Irish whiskey cream sauce! This delectable dessert, despite its scrumptiously simple recipe, will taste like you’ve spent hours in the kitchen, but leave you plenty of time to toast a round (or two) of Guinness. The sweet pineapple chunks give this bread pudding a fruity and pleasurable surprise.(more…)