- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- How to Make the Perfect Pineapple Jam
- Add Pineapple Water to Your Daily Routine
- Meet the Clean 15
Tag Archives: Irish Pineapple
Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
This Pineapple Bread Pudding With Irish Whiskey Cream Sauce Is The Perfect St. Patty’s Day Irish dessert!
St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect day to celebrate Irish heritage with leprechaun decorations, dancing, music, green attire, and—oh yeah, pineapple bread pudding with an Irish whiskey cream sauce! This delectable dessert, despite its scrumptiously simple recipe, will taste like you’ve spent hours in the kitchen, but leave you plenty of time to toast a round (or two) of Guinness. The sweet pineapple chunks give this bread pudding a fruity and pleasurable surprise.(more…)
Posted in Featured, Recipes, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged healthy recipes, Irish Pineapple, pineapple, pineapple recipes, pineapples, recipes, St Patricks Day