- The Myth of the Green Pineapple: Is it Ripe?
- The Ultimate Pineapple #BowlGoals
- Combat Colds with a Delicious Pineapple Dessert
- How to Cut a Pineapple in 4 Easy Steps
- Protect Yourself from Cold and Flu Season with Super Pineapple
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Bites: Pineapple Bacon Poppers
- The Perfect Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 5 Amazing Pineapple Health Facts for Year-long Benefits
- Pina Colada Green Smoothie
Tag Archives: pies
What’s the best part about the upcoming holiday season? The answer is as easy as, well, pie, actually!
Homemade, baked goods are one of the many wonderful traditions Thanksgiving and Christmas – literally – bring to the table. Today’s recipe shows us exactly why.
Hot out of the oven from Fork Vs Spoon is a Pineapple Pie recipe that is sure to add to the list of favorite pies on your holiday spread later this year.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated White Sugar
- 12 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, diced, and frozen.
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Shortening
- ½ Cup Ice Cold Water
- 1 – 20 ounce Can Crushed Pineapple with juice
- ½ Cup White Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Corn Starch
- pinch of salt