- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
Tag Archives: pies
What’s the best part about the upcoming holiday season? The answer is as easy as, well, pie, actually!
Homemade, baked goods are one of the many wonderful traditions Thanksgiving and Christmas – literally – bring to the table. Today’s recipe shows us exactly why.
Hot out of the oven from Fork Vs Spoon is a Pineapple Pie recipe that is sure to add to the list of favorite pies on your holiday spread later this year.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated White Sugar
- 12 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, diced, and frozen.
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Shortening
- ½ Cup Ice Cold Water
- 1 – 20 ounce Can Crushed Pineapple with juice
- ½ Cup White Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Corn Starch
- pinch of salt