- Pineapples and Charleston: A Love Affair with Hospitality
- The Sloths Living Among Perfect Pineapples
- The Best Pineapple Tart Recipes of All Time
- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
Tag Archives: summer
An Easy, Sweet Summertime Treat!
Beat the heat this summer with this creamy, fruity, tropical treat! These Pineapple Coconut Yogurt Pops are perfect for an afternoon snack in the sun.
• 1 cup Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
• 1 cup canned light coconut milk
• 2 (5.3 oz) containers non-fat pineapple yogurt
• 3/4 tsp. coconut extract
• 1 tbsp. sugar
To create this sweet summertime treat, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Don’t believe us that something so tasty could be so healthy? Check out some more pineapple health facts here.