The Perfect Pineapple Production Report for Week 35
Read this week’s pineapple report.
- Significant precipitation continues for a second week
- 117.2 mm ( 4.6 inches) of accumulated precipitation
- Almost half of it in a single day! Surface drains working hard!
- Harvest age stable with most fruit harvested at 21 WAF
- We work to balance harvest age with internal conditions
- Expecting a transition to the dry period to start soon.
More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
This entry was posted in This Week at the Farm
. Bookmark the permalink