· Week 31 at the farms brought a welcomed respite in our weather:
· Only 85.6 mm (3.3 inches) of rainfall were recorded.
· A few days of sunshine is allowing us to catch up in soil preparation and new plantings.
· Harvest age again was reduced with 58% harvested at 21 WAF; 20% at 20 WAF and only 20% harvested at 22 WAF.
· Internal quality has been impacted by climatic conditions and age at harvest reduction.
· We expect that the anticipated improvement in climatic conditions will allow us to pack our usual quality fruit.
· Volumes arriving in the marketplace are on the decline.
- Where the Perfect Pineapple Grows
- Superbowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- Delicious Pineapple Detox Smoothie
- Ring in the New Year with Pineapple
- Fruit Salad Recipes to Sweeten Up the Table
- Pineapple Purchase Trends of 2018
- Slice and Dice the Perfect Pineapple
- Easy & Elegant Holiday Table Decor
- Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas