· Week 31 at the farms brought a welcomed respite in our weather:
· Only 85.6 mm (3.3 inches) of rainfall were recorded.
· A few days of sunshine is allowing us to catch up in soil preparation and new plantings.
· Harvest age again was reduced with 58% harvested at 21 WAF; 20% at 20 WAF and only 20% harvested at 22 WAF.
· Internal quality has been impacted by climatic conditions and age at harvest reduction.
· We expect that the anticipated improvement in climatic conditions will allow us to pack our usual quality fruit.
· Volumes arriving in the marketplace are on the decline.
- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade