- A few early week showers brought 47.2 mm (1.9 inches) of precipitation
- The good climatic conditions (moderate rainfall and plenty of sun) are fostering vigorous growth and quality fruit
- Harvest age lowered with @ 32% of the fruit harvested at 20 WAF and the balance at 21 WAF
- Volume of large fruit almost at 62% of our exports
- Most of our fruit (75%) had sugar content range of 13.5 to 15 degreees brix
- 100% of our fruit with internal maturity B
- Pulp firmness at a minimum of 2.7 PSI (sweet and crunchy)
It is with great pride and sense of accomplishment that we announce to our customers that our farms achieved the “Sustainably Grown Certification“ , a detailed framework applied to agricultural operations that provides a road map for food safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The certifying entity is Scientific Certification Systems, Inc. (SCS Global Services) a leader in third-party environmental, sustainability and food quality certification, auditing, testing and standards development. This achievement is in addition to all the credentials in food safety, social and environmental responsibility that we have garnered over the last 20 years.