The Perfect Pineapple Production Report Week 48
Click here to view this week’s farm report.
- Fair and clement climatic conditions continue
- 7.1 mm (< 1/3 inches) of precipitation recorded
- Minimum temperature declines slightly but average and soil temperatures rise
- Harvest program basically unchanged
- 60% harvested at 21 WAF
- Balance harvested at 20 WAF and even 0.6% at 19 WAF
- Holiday volume is being shipped now – quantity and quality are exceptional
- 100 % of our fields exposed to NDF causing stress are with bio-degradable plastic mulch. After years of trials we have concluded this practice reduces extreme conditions that stress plants into flowering. We expect a kinder and gentler production disruption cycle this year!
More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
This entry was posted in This Week at the Farm
. Bookmark the permalink