The Perfect Pineapple Report 2020: Week 3
Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- It just shows how difficult tropical weather forecasting can be.
- A few days with scattered drizzles accumulated 8.1 mm ( 0.3 inches) of precipitation
- Minimum temperature declined slightly by 0.4 ºC but average increased by 1.5 ºC.
- A slight drop in sugar content and internal translucency is driving harvest age increase
- Percentage of fruit harvested at 20 WAF reduced from 76% to 46% and
- Percentage of fruit harvested at 21 WAF increased from 24% to 54%
- Field sampling revealing minimal incidence of NDF through week 50. Events after week 50 will not be detectable for a few more weeks.
More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
This entry was posted in This Week at the Farm
. Bookmark the permalink