The Perfect Pineapple Report 2020: Week 37
Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- A few drizzles during the latter part of the week accumulated 18.3 mm (0.75 inches) of rainfall
- Temperatures continue to be high and unchanged from prior weeks
- Relative humidity was 82% and the threat of sunburn and “corky fruit” is minimal
- Harvest age was reduced again and quality is holding at great levels
- The Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea hurricane season has been active but our precipitation has been limited.
- The forecast is for drier than normal months of September and October
- We will continue to focus on land preparation taking advantage of the ideal conditions
- Coronavirus cases continue to increase
- Government authorities are relaxing restrictions in efforts to revitalize the economy
This entry was posted in This Week at the Farm
. Bookmark the permalink