Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- The transition to the rainy season was seemingly halted this week
- A few light and isolated drizzles accumulated 20.8 mm (0.8 inches) of precipitation
- Air and soil temperatures registered some very insignificant changes
- Fine-tuning harvest age continues
- Almost 55% of our fruit harvested at the younger age of 20 WAF
- The balance harvested at 21 WAF
- External color is slightly lower than our goal but all other quality parameters are right on the mark
- All farming operations performed as planned, life at the farm almost an unusual routine!
- Coronavirus cases in the country reported a decline of 9% from prior week