Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- The downpours that started prior week continued and intensified this week accumulating 297.3 mm ( 11.7 inches) of rainfall
- The forecast is for improved conditions next week
- Average and minimum temperatures rose slightly from prior week
- Minimum air temperature @ 22.7 ºC ( 72.8 ºF)
- Average air temperature @ 26.5 ºC ( 79.7 ºF)
- Soil temperature stable @ 26.9 ºC ( 80.4 ºF)
- Harvest age continues to be adjusted with @ 64% harvested at 21 WAF and the balance at 20 WAF
- Climatic conditions in line with the season
- Soil preparation slightly behind schedule – literally “too wet to plow”
- All other good husbandry practices are on schedule
More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.