True to the season – the New Year brought abundant rain and lower temperatures, with 120 mm (4.7 inches) of precipitation and a low of 21.1 C (69.9F). A cold front hit the farms mid-week, which came down through the Eastern United States the week prior. Harvest age is being maintained at 20 WAF, and fruit quality remains stable.More Here
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt