True to the season – the New Year brought abundant rain and lower temperatures, with 120 mm (4.7 inches) of precipitation and a low of 21.1 C (69.9F). A cold front hit the farms mid-week, which came down through the Eastern United States the week prior. Harvest age is being maintained at 20 WAF, and fruit quality remains stable.More Here
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple