A mixture of drizzles and showers brought 59.1 mm (2.33 inches) of rainfall this past week. A harvest age increase has been implemented, with 86 percent harvested at 21 WAF and the balance at 22 WAF. Sugar content and internal color is improving steadily, and better weather has allowed us to prepare land for future plantings.
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple