A mixture of drizzles and showers brought 59.1 mm (2.33 inches) of rainfall this past week. A harvest age increase has been implemented, with 86 percent harvested at 21 WAF and the balance at 22 WAF. Sugar content and internal color is improving steadily, and better weather has allowed us to prepare land for future plantings.
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- Pineapple Football Season Recipes
- 137 Years of Labor Day Celebrations
- Kid-Friendly Pineapple Crafts
- Superfood Pineapple Smoothie Recipes
- Send off Summer with a Labor Day Party