A mixture of drizzles and showers brought 59.1 mm (2.33 inches) of rainfall this past week. A harvest age increase has been implemented, with 86 percent harvested at 21 WAF and the balance at 22 WAF. Sugar content and internal color is improving steadily, and better weather has allowed us to prepare land for future plantings.
- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade