Happy February! There was a definite improvement in climatic conditions this week, with only 75.7 mm (just under 3”) of rainfall recorded. Air and soil temperatures increased, and farms are increasing harvest age as fruit maturation process has slowed down due weather. Ribbon placement to identify age of “natural” fruit has commenced. More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple