Happy February! There was a definite improvement in climatic conditions this week, with only 75.7 mm (just under 3”) of rainfall recorded. Air and soil temperatures increased, and farms are increasing harvest age as fruit maturation process has slowed down due weather. Ribbon placement to identify age of “natural” fruit has commenced. More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade