- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple
- The Ultimate Pineapple #BowlGoals
- Combat Colds with a Delicious Pineapple Dessert
- How to Cut a Pineapple in 4 Easy Steps
- Protect Yourself from Cold and Flu Season with Super Pineapple
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Bites: Pineapple Bacon Poppers
- The Perfect Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 5 Amazing Pineapple Health Facts for Year-long Benefits
Easy to Assemble, Healthy, Delicious. Meet Your #BowlGoals.
Bowls have changed the smoothie game for 2018. Once sipped through straws, smoothies are now to be enjoyed in a beautiful display with yummy fruits, seeds and other toppings of one’s choice. All in a simple, easy-to-make and enjoy – bowl. Meet your #bowlgoals.
We’ve incorporated a couple of our favorite #bowlgoal recipes below for you to try yourself, or adapt into your own delicious and healthy meal or snack. Bowls can be assembled for any time of year, from refreshing pureed frozen fruit for hot summer soirees to cinnamon-spiced seasonal delights.
Tis the season of springtime. Changing weather and pollen abounds, challenging our senses to combat colds and seasonal allergies. Enjoy a healthy dessert option that will help you fight off what may be drifting in the late winter meets early spring air.
Pining for the Perfect Valentine’s Day?
Look no further. Check out a few romantic DIY projects and recipes that you can do with a Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple to make your loved ones feel special, and make Valentine’s Day a little sweeter.
Let’s Get Ready to Rumble with These Super Easy Pineapple Poppers!
These sweet and salty football-themed bites will be reigning champs no matter who’s team you’re on. Impress your host or your guests this Sunday and enjoy!
- 1/2 of a fresh Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple
- 6-8 mini bell peppers (or 1-2 medium bell peppers – pick your favorite team’s colors!)
- 6 slices of your favorite bacon
- Smoked paprika
- Toothpicks (themed-optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375F (190C). Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Peel and core the pineapple (easy to do with a pineapple corer!). Cut into pineapple chunks that would fit on a toothpick.
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and scoop out seeds inside. Go ahead and cut the peppers into pieces that are similar in size as the pineapple chunks.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise in the middle of each to get 4 strips total.
- Wrap the bacon around each pineapple chunk (ends at the bottom) and secure with a toothpick with the bell pepper piece.
- Arrange your pineapple bacon bites on a baking sheet and lightly dust with smoked paprika.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy. Enjoy!
Easy, Tasty, Healthy. The Perfect Pineapple Salsa is in for 2018.
Pineapple salsa in a pineapple bowl is easy and elegant, and so delicious! Whether you are planning your next party or just experimenting with healthy foods, this pineapple salsa recipe is the perfect fresh pick-me-up for any time of the year.
Healthy doesn’t have to taste anything but delicious when you incorporate fresh Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple, known to have loads of vitamin C, anti-inflamation agents like bromelain and waist-line slimming properties.
We’ve concocted a tried and true green smoothie recipe that will have you setting sail to summer with a tasty – and healthy – blend of ingredients that will take your taste buds to the tropics. Read more here about the amazing health benefits of pineapple and check out the recipe below to get your New Year started off right.
According to feng shui practitioners, certain “lucky” fruits symbolize each month of the year, bringing prospects from money to health and happiness. The Chinese word for pineapple is “ong-lai,” which means “fortune cones,” and according to feng shui masters are a necessary item when preparing your home for the New Year.
Bring luck to your loved ones as you ring in the New Year with a fun twist on the classic mimosa below. Cheers!
Planning your holiday party? Try these easy to assemble and serve holiday skewers, and impress your guests with presentation, color, and a delicious healthy snack! Simply assemble ingredients and line up to enjoy.
Holiday Party Skewers with Ham, Pineapple & Mozzarella
- Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- Sliced ham
- Two cheeses of your choice (we like fresh mozzarella and pepper jack)
- Long wooden party skewers
- Simply assemble together on wooden skewers, and enjoy!
Hosting this holiday season? Try our juicy holiday ham with fresh pineapple and impress your guests.
What’s better than the holidays? Food is a pivotal component to welcoming company, new and old, and they are guaranteed to be impressed with this easy to make version of traditional holiday ham. Grab your Chestnut Hill Farms Perfect Pineapple, a ham of your choice, and get ready to serve up a delicious meal this season.
Looking for drink ideas to complement your party? Try our Perfect Pineapple Holiday Punch here!
- Serve up easy and delicious pineapple casserole this holiday season and impress all of your guests with something unique, fresh, and tasty!
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Level: Easy
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a medium-size casserole dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour. Gradually stir in the cheese. Add the pineapple chunks, and stir until ingredients are well combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- In another medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, melted butter, and reserved pineapple juice, stirring with a rubber spatula until evenly blended. Spread crumb mixture on top of pineapple mixture. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.