- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
You’ll Flip for This Upside Down Cake, Made with Sweet, Fresh Pineapple
Pineapple Upside Down Cake can be enjoyed at all times of the year, but it is especially popular to prepare and indulge in during the spring months. Rather than using canned pineapple, try a fresh variation on this traditional recipe by slicing sweet Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple and taste the difference. Hands down, this will be the best pineapple cake you’ve ever taken a bite out of.
Easy Easter Prep with Pineapple Ham
Easter is upon us, and preparations for Sunday celebrations are underway. As you make your grocery list, don’t forget to plan for the classic meal of Easter Ham decorated with sweet pineapple, and impress family and friends with complimentary flavors and colors of spring.
Easy to Assemble, Healthy, Delicious. Meet Your #BowlGoals.
Bowls have changed the smoothie game for 2018. Once sipped through straws, smoothies are now to be enjoyed in a beautiful display with yummy fruits, seeds and other toppings of one’s choice. All in a simple, easy-to-make and enjoy – bowl. Meet your #bowlgoals.
We’ve incorporated a couple of our favorite #bowlgoal recipes below for you to try yourself, or adapt into your own delicious and healthy meal or snack. Bowls can be assembled for any time of year, from refreshing pureed frozen fruit for hot summer soirees to cinnamon-spiced seasonal delights.
Tis the season of springtime. Changing weather and pollen abounds, challenging our senses to combat colds and seasonal allergies. Enjoy a healthy dessert option that will help you fight off what may be drifting in the late winter meets early spring air.
Pining for the Perfect Valentine’s Day?
Look no further. Check out a few romantic DIY projects and recipes that you can do with a Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple to make your loved ones feel special, and make Valentine’s Day a little sweeter.
Let’s Get Ready to Rumble with These Super Easy Pineapple Poppers!
These sweet and salty football-themed bites will be reigning champs no matter who’s team you’re on. Impress your host or your guests this Sunday and enjoy!
- 1/2 of a fresh Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple
- 6-8 mini bell peppers (or 1-2 medium bell peppers – pick your favorite team’s colors!)
- 6 slices of your favorite bacon
- Smoked paprika
- Toothpicks (themed-optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375F (190C). Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Peel and core the pineapple (easy to do with a pineapple corer!). Cut into pineapple chunks that would fit on a toothpick.
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and scoop out seeds inside. Go ahead and cut the peppers into pieces that are similar in size as the pineapple chunks.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise in the middle of each to get 4 strips total.
- Wrap the bacon around each pineapple chunk (ends at the bottom) and secure with a toothpick with the bell pepper piece.
- Arrange your pineapple bacon bites on a baking sheet and lightly dust with smoked paprika.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy. Enjoy!
Easy, Tasty, Healthy. The Perfect Pineapple Salsa is in for 2018.
Pineapple salsa in a pineapple bowl is easy and elegant, and so delicious! Whether you are planning your next party or just experimenting with healthy foods, this pineapple salsa recipe is the perfect fresh pick-me-up for any time of the year.
Healthy doesn’t have to taste anything but delicious when you incorporate fresh Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple, known to have loads of vitamin C, anti-inflamation agents like bromelain and waist-line slimming properties.
We’ve concocted a tried and true green smoothie recipe that will have you setting sail to summer with a tasty – and healthy – blend of ingredients that will take your taste buds to the tropics. Read more here about the amazing health benefits of pineapple and check out the recipe below to get your New Year started off right.
According to feng shui practitioners, certain “lucky” fruits symbolize each month of the year, bringing prospects from money to health and happiness. The Chinese word for pineapple is “ong-lai,” which means “fortune cones,” and according to feng shui masters are a necessary item when preparing your home for the New Year.
Bring luck to your loved ones as you ring in the New Year with a fun twist on the classic mimosa below. Cheers!
Planning your holiday party? Try these easy to assemble and serve holiday skewers, and impress your guests with presentation, color, and a delicious healthy snack! Simply assemble ingredients and line up to enjoy.
Holiday Party Skewers with Ham, Pineapple & Mozzarella
- Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- Sliced ham
- Two cheeses of your choice (we like fresh mozzarella and pepper jack)
- Long wooden party skewers
- Simply assemble together on wooden skewers, and enjoy!