- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple
Healthy doesn’t have to taste anything but delicious when you incorporate fresh Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple, known to have loads of vitamin C, anti-inflamation agents like bromelain and waist-line slimming properties.
We’ve concocted a tried and true green smoothie recipe that will have you setting sail to summer with a tasty – and healthy – blend of ingredients that will take your taste buds to the tropics. Read more here about the amazing health benefits of pineapple and check out the recipe below to get your New Year started off right.
According to feng shui practitioners, certain “lucky” fruits symbolize each month of the year, bringing prospects from money to health and happiness. The Chinese word for pineapple is “ong-lai,” which means “fortune cones,” and according to feng shui masters are a necessary item when preparing your home for the New Year.
Bring luck to your loved ones as you ring in the New Year with a fun twist on the classic mimosa below. Cheers!
Planning your holiday party? Try these easy to assemble and serve holiday skewers, and impress your guests with presentation, color, and a delicious healthy snack! Simply assemble ingredients and line up to enjoy.
Holiday Party Skewers with Ham, Pineapple & Mozzarella
- Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- Sliced ham
- Two cheeses of your choice (we like fresh mozzarella and pepper jack)
- Long wooden party skewers
- Simply assemble together on wooden skewers, and enjoy!
Hosting this holiday season? Try our juicy holiday ham with fresh pineapple and impress your guests.
What’s better than the holidays? Food is a pivotal component to welcoming company, new and old, and they are guaranteed to be impressed with this easy to make version of traditional holiday ham. Grab your Chestnut Hill Farms Perfect Pineapple, a ham of your choice, and get ready to serve up a delicious meal this season.
Looking for drink ideas to complement your party? Try our Perfect Pineapple Holiday Punch here!
- Serve up easy and delicious pineapple casserole this holiday season and impress all of your guests with something unique, fresh, and tasty!
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Level: Easy
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a medium-size casserole dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour. Gradually stir in the cheese. Add the pineapple chunks, and stir until ingredients are well combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- In another medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, melted butter, and reserved pineapple juice, stirring with a rubber spatula until evenly blended. Spread crumb mixture on top of pineapple mixture. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
The Perfect Pineapple Keg
Entertaining just became even more exciting now that Food Network has released a brilliant idea: the pineapple keg. Simple, impressive, and efficient, this concept has everything you need to impress your guests. All you need is a Chestnut Hill Farms Perfect Pineapple, a beverage dispenser (such as the one for $9.99 on Amazon here), and the cocktail recipe of your choice (try it with our Tiki Holiday Pineapple Punch recipe!).
- Cut the top off your Perfect Pineapple
- Core your pineapple (we recommend using an easy pineapple corer slicer)
- Put the fruit that you remove from the pineapple into a bowl – set aside
- Tap the pineapple by screwing in the tap on the side of the fruit
- Add your favorite pineapple cocktail into the pineapple keg, pour, and enjoy!
View the full video from Food Network.
The holidays are quickly approaching, and with that the need to plan and prepare for guests and loved ones. For centuries pineapple has been know as the hospitality fruit, and what a better time to welcome family and friends than the holiday season?
Traditional candy corn is so 2013. Enjoy a sweet, healthy alternative to condensed sugar this Halloween utilizing fresh, delicious pineapple. Create your own snackable fruit pops, or layer your candy corn creation in a cup and grab on the go.
Candy Corn Fruit Pops
Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple, sliced
Cut pieces from the pineapple slices. Then cut the cantaloupe to fit on top. Do the same with the banana so the shape looks like a candy corn. Push in the stick to hold together. Slice up the rest of the fruit & place it in a bowl. Push the candy corn pops in fruit to stand up.
Original recipe from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
Healthy Halloween Snack Candy Corn Fruit Cocktail
Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple, cut into bite size-pieces
In a clear glass, layer pineapple, then oranges and top with whipped cream and a couple pieces of candy corn. Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Original recipe from Family Fresh Meals.
Impress your guests this holiday season with the Perfect Pineapple Punch, a tantalizing cocktail that utilizes fresh, ripe Chestnut Hill Farms pineapples. We worked with one of Florida’s best bartenders, Josue Romero (otherwise known as The Garnish Guy) from Odd Birds Bar in St. Augustine to shake up a unique cocktail that will inspire thoughts of warm breezes and tiny umbrellas, no matter what the weather.
The Perfect Pineapple Punch
- 1 Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple, cored and sliced
- 1 1/2 oz Plantation Pineapple Rum
- 1 oz Diplomatico Rum
- 3/4 oz Giffard Orgeat Syrup
- 1/2 oz Allspice Dram
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Passion Fruit Juice (Alternative – Fresh Pineapple Juice from your Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple)
- 10 Drops Hibiscus Bitters (Alternative – 3-4 drops Angostura Bitters)
Slice off the top of a Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple and core until the inside of the pineapple is hollow using a slicer or knife. Remove pineapple meat and place to side, conserving any juice.
Add 1 1/2 oz Plantation Pineapple Rum, 1 oz Diplomatico Rum, 1/2 oz Allspice Dram, 3/4 oz Giffard Orgeat, 1 oz Passion Fruit or Pineapple Juice, 1 oz Lime Juice, and bitters into a shaker. Add ice into shaker, close lid, and shake for approximately 10 seconds.
Add ice into cored Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple, and strain cocktail from shaker over the ice. Garnish with fresh Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple slices and enjoy!
With summer fluttering to an end, variations of tropical favorites such as a cool pina colada is a fun way to enjoy the final days of September. Enjoy the classic cocktail in dessert form with the easy to assemble pina colada pie in a jar, and take your taste buds into a sweet Caribbean daydream with Chestnut Hill Farms pineapples.
TIME: 0:30 PREP: 0:30 LEVEL: EASY YIELD: 4
3 c. finely crushed graham crackers
12 tbsp. butter, melted
1.5 cups fresh, diced and crushed Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple
2 c. heavy cream
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp. sugar
1/2 c. unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- Make crust: In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs with butter and stir until combined.
- Make pineapple layer: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, heat crushed pineapple until thick and jammy, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make cream layer: In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in cream cheese and sugar. (For best results, transfer mixture to a piping bag.)
- Among four mason jars, layer graham cracker crust, pineapple (using a spoon), and cream, alternating until you reach the top of the jar.
- Garnish with toasted coconut and serve.
Original Recipe modified through delish.com.