Give your Easter Eggs the Crown they Deserve this Year
Looking for a way to incorporate some tropical vibes into your Easter festivities? We’ve got you covered! To make these adorable Perfect Pineapple-Themed Easter Eggs, you’ll only need 5 materials!
It’s the perfect craft to get the whole family involved, you can even hide them around the house to have your own easter egg hunt!
This craft will work perfectly with real eggs (hardboiled of course) or plastic eggs. If you are going to be dying your own eggs, be sure to let them have time to dry before you begin crafting!
- Yellow Easter Eggs
- Green construction paper
- Black Sharpie
- Time to give your pineapple a crown! You will need green construction paper, Easter eggs, and glue for this first step.
- Cut the construction paper into about 4 inch long strips.
- After the paper is cut into strips, cut them to be 1/2 inch thick, creating a leaf shape on both ends of the paper.
- Gather 4 strips of paper and fold them in half.
- Apply glue to your folds and stick to the top of your Easter Egg.
- Let dry to ensure your crown stays in place!
- Once dry, use your black sharpie to draw small triangles around your egg to give the appearance of spikes.
- Place around your home for adorable pineapple decor!
For more pineapple news and healthy living tips, sign up for our newsletter today.