- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: American history
Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
A Savory and Sweet Easter Tradition
With deviled eggs as the opening act, pineapple ham is the main event at Easter dinner. Juicy, sweet and festive, pineapple and ham join forces to make an iconic holiday dish. Have you ever stopped to wonder – why ham? Just like turkey on Thanksgiving, ham, and Easter tend to go together. As it turns out, there’s a bit of history behind this tradition.(more…)
Posted in Featured, Latest News, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged American history, Easter, Easter Ham, Easter Sunday, food history, history, holiday, holidays, pineapple, Pineapple Glazed Ham, Pineapple Ham, pineapples