- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
- Start the New Year With a Healthy Detox
- How to Trim the Perfect Pineapple Christmas Tree
- ‘Tis the Season Holiday Gift Guide
- Make Your Holiday Season Sweeter with Pineapple
- Add Pineapple to your Thanksgiving Cornucopia
- Why Do People Get Sick in the Winter?
- Pineapple Production in Costa Rica
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
Tag Archives: beef
The summer cook-out – everyone’s got one to go to. Whether it’s thrown by the neighbors down the block, your kids’ teammates or a pair of friends who just got a new grill, we’re sure there’s at least one of these you have to attend this summer.
And as the polite guest that you are, you’ll probably “bring something” to add to the traditional line-up of good eats like beefy hamburgers and juicy drumsticks by choosing from one of three categories: dips, casseroles or salads (that last one being used very loosely).
Sure, they’re all good choices, but not so fast! There is actually a happy medium between “grilled” and “prepared” that can have everyone raving. This week’s recipe does just the trick!
The Teriyaki Pineapple Sliders recipe, courtesy of House of Yumm, not only has just a few simple steps, but also does an incredible job at pleasing both the meat-eater and the fresh fruit fanatic with both savory, slow-cooked seasoning and Perfect Pineapple® piquancy. We couldn’t ask for a better combo!
TERIYAKI PINEAPPLE SLIDERS
- 1 1/2 pounds beef chuck roast, or pork shoulder roast
- 1 Perfect Pineapple, about 6 to 8 round slices
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 large onion chopped
- Mixed salad toppings, your choice