- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: bloating
Stress Can Affect Gut Health
We blame the brain as the source of all of our stress, but the truth is that our gut health holds more anxiety and stress than we realize.
The idea that our well-being can come from our stomachs is based on sound evidence. Up to 95% of our serotonin (a.k.a. the happy hormone) is made in the gut, along with trillions of other bacteria that produce different neurochemicals for our brains to learn, remember and regulate mood.(more…)