- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
Tag Archives: brain
Get Smart! Snack on Pineapple to Maintain Brain Health This School Year
We all know the saying: a pineapple a day keeps the doctor away! Our favorite tropical fruit offers endless health benefits. Full of key nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin B, and potassium, pineapple can support your heart health, help your immune system, and even boost your brainpower. As we enter the new school year, it’s particularly important to keep our brain in mind – and pineapple is perfect for supporting both physical and mental health. Read on to learn more about why this fruit is the perfect brain-boosting snack for kids (and adults) this fall.(more…)