- Chestnut Hill Farms Launches Partnership to Provide Organic Fair-Trade Bananas to North America
- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
Tag Archives: breakfast
Pineapple and Banana Come Together for the Perfect Tropical Summer Treat
While pineapple and coconut might be a classic pairing (hello, pina coladas!), there’s another tropical fruit combo we can’t get enough of: pineapple and banana. Even better, our new partnership with Dominican Republic-based banana producer Fresh Fruit Holdings means there’s no better to time to get creative in the kitchen. From baked goods to blended beverages, we’ve found three recipes that feature our favorite fruits and prove that pineapple and banana are truly a power duo.(more…)
“This year I will eat more fruit…” That’s right; New Year’s resolutions are in full swing. What better way to start 2016 than with some tasty pineapples?
Aside from their incredibly sweet taste, pineapples are also a rich source of natural simple sugars. These sugars improve brain activity, promote better cognition and improve concentration – things we all know we need come Monday mornings.
Other “sugars” you might have at breakfast aren’t so natural and quite frankly make you crash later on. Starting your day with some fresh pineapple will give you the kick-start you need.
Already switching up your morning routine to include oatmeal instead of fattier options? Great! Now, just mix up your ordinary oatmeal recipe by adding juicy, chunks of pineapple.
Mary Younkin from Barefeet in The Kitchen gives us this awesome Hawaiian Oatmeal recipe that will have you wanting more. Visit Barefeet in The Kitchen for full instructions on how to start your day off right.