- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: canned pineapple
Make the Most of Fresh Pineapple with These Simple Recipes
Since pineapple is available year-round, you’ll never be without fresh tropical fruit. However, many recipes call for canned pineapple, which offers a different texture and flavor to a dish than its fresh cousin. While you can buy canned pineapple at the store, canning it at home allows you to limit the amount of added sugar, making for a healthier option. Plus, canning is a great way to preserve the fruit if you accidentally bought too much (we also love freezing it for smoothies). Read on for our tips on canning pineapple, plus a few other recipes that preserve this tangy fruit for future enjoyment.(more…)