- Make Your Holiday Season Sweeter with Pineapple
- Add Pineapple to your Thanksgiving Cornucopia
- Why Do People Get Sick in the Winter?
- Pineapple Production in Costa Rica
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
- National Pineapple Month
- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
Tag Archives: canned pineapple
Make the Most of Fresh Pineapple with These Simple Recipes
Since pineapple is available year-round, you’ll never be without fresh tropical fruit. However, many recipes call for canned pineapple, which offers a different texture and flavor to a dish than its fresh cousin. While you can buy canned pineapple at the store, canning it at home allows you to limit the amount of added sugar, making for a healthier option. Plus, canning is a great way to preserve the fruit if you accidentally bought too much (we also love freezing it for smoothies). Read on for our tips on canning pineapple, plus a few other recipes that preserve this tangy fruit for future enjoyment.(more…)