- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
- Start the New Year With a Healthy Detox
- How to Trim the Perfect Pineapple Christmas Tree
- ‘Tis the Season Holiday Gift Guide
- Make Your Holiday Season Sweeter with Pineapple
- Add Pineapple to your Thanksgiving Cornucopia
- Why Do People Get Sick in the Winter?
- Pineapple Production in Costa Rica
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
Tag Archives: chocolate covered pineapple
A Sweet and Tangy Tropical Treat
In our opinion, nearly everything tastes better with chocolate- even our favorite prickly fruit! That’s why we are celebrating National Chocolate Chip Day by creating chocolate pineapple on-a-stick. Tangy pineapple meets sweet chocolate in this delicious and portable summer dessert.
Now, we know the chocolate pineapple pairing might not have the same notable reputation as chocolate covered strawberries. However, we are here to assure you, rich chocolate and tropical pineapple are an absolute dream team. This treat is crunchy, sweet, juicy, tangy and absolute perfection.