- Pineapple Football Season Recipes
- 137 Years of Labor Day Celebrations
- Kid-Friendly Pineapple Crafts
- Superfood Pineapple Smoothie Recipes
- Send off Summer with a Labor Day Party
- How to Throw the Perfect Pineapple End of Summer BBQ
- A Perfect Pineapple Fourth of July
- Perfect Pineapple Father’s Day Recipes
- The Summer of Pineapple
- DIY Pineapple-Mint Infused Water
Tag Archives: chocolate covered pineapple
A Sweet and Tangy Tropical Treat
In our opinion, nearly everything tastes better with chocolate- even our favorite prickly fruit! That’s why we are celebrating National Chocolate Chip Day by creating chocolate pineapple on-a-stick. Tangy pineapple meets sweet chocolate in this delicious and portable summer dessert.
Now, we know the chocolate pineapple pairing might not have the same notable reputation as chocolate covered strawberries. However, we are here to assure you, rich chocolate and tropical pineapple are an absolute dream team. This treat is crunchy, sweet, juicy, tangy and absolute perfection.