- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: chocolate pineapple
A Sweet and Tangy Tropical Treat
In our opinion, nearly everything tastes better with chocolate- even our favorite prickly fruit! That’s why we are celebrating National Chocolate Chip Day by creating chocolate pineapple on-a-stick. Tangy pineapple meets sweet chocolate in this delicious and portable summer dessert.
Now, we know the chocolate pineapple pairing might not have the same notable reputation as chocolate covered strawberries. However, we are here to assure you, rich chocolate and tropical pineapple are an absolute dream team. This treat is crunchy, sweet, juicy, tangy and absolute perfection.