- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Try Protein Packed Pineapple Ice Cream this Summer
- This Summer’s Hottest Tips for Marketing Pineapples
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
Tag Archives: chocolate recipe
A Sweet and Tangy Tropical Treat
In our opinion, nearly everything tastes better with chocolate- even our favorite prickly fruit! That’s why we are celebrating National Chocolate Chip Day by creating chocolate pineapple on-a-stick. Tangy pineapple meets sweet chocolate in this delicious and portable summer dessert.
Now, we know the chocolate pineapple pairing might not have the same notable reputation as chocolate covered strawberries. However, we are here to assure you, rich chocolate and tropical pineapple are an absolute dream team. This treat is crunchy, sweet, juicy, tangy and absolute perfection.