- Pineapple Football Season Recipes
- 137 Years of Labor Day Celebrations
- Kid-Friendly Pineapple Crafts
- Superfood Pineapple Smoothie Recipes
- Send off Summer with a Labor Day Party
- How to Throw the Perfect Pineapple End of Summer BBQ
- A Perfect Pineapple Fourth of July
- Perfect Pineapple Father’s Day Recipes
- The Summer of Pineapple
- DIY Pineapple-Mint Infused Water
Tag Archives: cinco de mayo
A Tropical Fiesta
Cinco de Mayo is on the horizon and we are ready to party! Prepare for weekend fiestas with this recipe round-up fit for a festive crowd. We’ve taken classic Mexican treats and added a tropical summer twist of fresh pineapple. Delight your guests with a Cinco de Mayo celebration, pineapple style.
Cinco de Mayo is a celebration that has become widely popular across mainstream America and certain parts of the world. According to the History Channel, Cinco de Mayo, or the fifth of May, is a holiday that celebrates the date of the Mexican army’s 1862 victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican War.
This day is actually a minor holiday in Mexico, while in the U.S. it has evolved into a commemoration of Mexican heritage, especially within areas of Mexican-American populations. Celebrate the 5th of May with us no matter where you are with these delicious recipes below!