- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: cocktail recipe
Raise a Glass to National Cocktail Day with These Pineapple Aperitifs
Though they may be the most well-known pineapple cocktail, you don’t have to like Pina Coladas – or getting caught in the rain – to add a tropical twist to your toast this National Cocktail Day. With a subtle tanginess and tons of flavor, pineapple is the perfect addition to many spirits and offers a delicious fruity base for both sweet and savory cocktails. So, whether you prefer rum, vodka, or gin, you can be sure you’ll find a drink you’ll be eager to celebrate with this March 24th. Cheers!(more…)
A Tropical Fiesta
Cinco de Mayo is on the horizon and we are ready to party! Prepare for weekend fiestas with this recipe round-up fit for a festive crowd. We’ve taken classic Mexican treats and added a tropical summer twist of fresh pineapple. Delight your guests with a Cinco de Mayo celebration, pineapple style.
Impress your guests this holiday season with the Perfect Pineapple Punch, a tantalizing cocktail that utilizes fresh, ripe Chestnut Hill Farms pineapples. We worked with one of Florida’s best bartenders, Josue Romero (otherwise known as The Garnish Guy) from Odd Birds Bar in St. Augustine to shake up a unique cocktail that will inspire thoughts of warm breezes and tiny umbrellas, no matter what the weather.
The Perfect Pineapple Punch
- 1 Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple, cored and sliced
- 1 1/2 oz Plantation Pineapple Rum
- 1 oz Diplomatico Rum
- 3/4 oz Giffard Orgeat Syrup
- 1/2 oz Allspice Dram
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Passion Fruit Juice (Alternative – Fresh Pineapple Juice from your Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple)
- 10 Drops Hibiscus Bitters (Alternative – 3-4 drops Angostura Bitters)
Slice off the top of a Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple and core until the inside of the pineapple is hollow using a slicer or knife. Remove pineapple meat and place to side, conserving any juice.
Add 1 1/2 oz Plantation Pineapple Rum, 1 oz Diplomatico Rum, 1/2 oz Allspice Dram, 3/4 oz Giffard Orgeat, 1 oz Passion Fruit or Pineapple Juice, 1 oz Lime Juice, and bitters into a shaker. Add ice into shaker, close lid, and shake for approximately 10 seconds.
Add ice into cored Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple, and strain cocktail from shaker over the ice. Garnish with fresh Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple slices and enjoy!