- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Try Protein Packed Pineapple Ice Cream this Summer
- This Summer’s Hottest Tips for Marketing Pineapples
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: Costa Rica weather
Enjoy Pineapples in Fall for a Tropical Twist This Season
While most areas of the world are familiar with the four seasons: winter, spring, summer, and fall, the Costa Rican climate typically falls into two categories: rainy and dry seasons. This makes Costa Rica the perfect place to grow pineapples in fall.
Keep reading to learn more about the fall season in Costa Rica, and how this affects our pineapple farming.(more…)