- Celebrating Great Outdoors Month
- This Summer’s Hottest Tips for Marketing Pineapples
- Honoring Costa Rica’s Vast Rainforests
- What’s Sweeter Than Pineapple?
- Perfect Pineapple BBQ Chicken Skewers
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Sustainability Efforts on the Farm
- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- A Fresh Take on The Classic Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- How Chestnut Hill Farms Effectively Adapted to the COVID-19 Crisis
Tag Archives: dessert recipe
Cut Back On Sugar Without Losing the Sweet With This Easy Pineapple Recipe
Reducing your sugar intake can have huge benefits, both short- and long-term. Studies have found that a 20 percent reduction in added sugars can reduce risk of obesity, type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, and more. Thankfully, cutting back on sugar doesn’t mean cutting back on sweets – it just means you need to be a bit more creative about how you satisfy your sweet tooth. With just three ingredients, this pineapple “nice” cream is creamy, frosty and, best of all, deliciously sweet – all with no added sugar. Even better, this simple recipe can act as a base for additions like coconut flakes or cherries and can be paired with other simple nice cream flavors for a no-sugar-added sundae. So, whether you’re a long-time nutrition expert or you’re looking to improve your diet as a New Year’s resolution, make some space in your freezer – it’s time to get scooping!(more…)
A Sweet and Tangy Tropical Treat
In our opinion, nearly everything tastes better with chocolate- even our favorite prickly fruit! That’s why we are celebrating National Chocolate Chip Day by creating chocolate pineapple on-a-stick. Tangy pineapple meets sweet chocolate in this delicious and portable summer dessert.
Now, we know the chocolate pineapple pairing might not have the same notable reputation as chocolate covered strawberries. However, we are here to assure you, rich chocolate and tropical pineapple are an absolute dream team. This treat is crunchy, sweet, juicy, tangy and absolute perfection.