- St. Patrick’s Day Pineapple Punch
- Brighten Your Plate for National Nutrition Month 2019
- Giving Back to Our Costa Rica Community
- Where the Perfect Pineapple Grows
- Superbowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- Delicious Pineapple Detox Smoothie
- Ring in the New Year with Pineapple
- Fruit Salad Recipes to Sweeten Up the Table
- Pineapple Purchase Trends of 2018
Tag Archives: detox
Start the New Year Fresh with the Perfect Pineapple
This creamy, 6-ingredient smoothie is made with the Perfect Pineapple, packed with nutrients and immune-boosting goods that will set your New Year’s into gear. Created with coconut, lime, pineapple, and greens, this is a nutrient-packed treat that is great for on-the-go or breakfast in bed.
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 heaping cup cubed The Perfect Pineapple (learn how to slice and dice easily here)
- 1/2 large ripe, peeled, frozen banana
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1 large handful greens (we like using spinach or kale)
- 2-4 ice cubes
Add The Perfect Pineapple, cucumber, frozen banana, light coconut milk, water, lime juice, greens and ice cubes to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Feeling under the weather and ready to soothe your throat and feel better? Check out how to make your own pineapple cough syrup here.