- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: detox
Start the New Year Fresh with the Perfect Pineapple
This creamy, 6-ingredient smoothie is made with the Perfect Pineapple, packed with nutrients and immune-boosting goods that will set your New Year’s into gear. Created with coconut, lime, pineapple, and greens, this is a nutrient-packed treat that is great for on-the-go or breakfast in bed.
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 heaping cup cubed The Perfect Pineapple (learn how to slice and dice easily here)
- 1/2 large ripe, peeled, frozen banana
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1 large handful greens (we like using spinach or kale)
- 2-4 ice cubes
Add The Perfect Pineapple, cucumber, frozen banana, light coconut milk, water, lime juice, greens and ice cubes to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Feeling under the weather and ready to soothe your throat and feel better? Check out how to make your own pineapple cough syrup here.