- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Pineapples in the Hospitality and Food Industry
- How to Cut a Pineapple with a Pineapple Corer
- St. Patrick’s Day Pineapple Punch
- Brighten Your Plate for National Nutrition Month 2019
- Giving Back to Our Costa Rica Community
- Where the Perfect Pineapple Grows
- Superbowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- Delicious Pineapple Detox Smoothie
Tag Archives: drink recipe
What the Queen Fruit Brings to the Table
Tropical, bright and refreshing, pineapples are perfect to enjoy on an afternoon picnic or day at the beach. However, these prickly fruits are far more versatile than a summer day snack. As the official symbol of hospitality, pineapples have rich associations with social status, friendship and a welcoming spirit. From breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and décor, pineapples are a stunning addition to the food industry.
A Simple Summertime Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
Escape from the heat with this twist on a summertime classic! Our perfect pineapples make for a tasty homemade treat with just three easy ingredients for this summertime pineapple lemonade recipe.
Impress your guests this holiday season with the Perfect Pineapple Punch, a tantalizing cocktail that utilizes fresh, ripe Chestnut Hill Farms pineapples. We worked with one of Florida’s best bartenders, Josue Romero (otherwise known as The Garnish Guy) from Odd Birds Bar in St. Augustine to shake up a unique cocktail that will inspire thoughts of warm breezes and tiny umbrellas, no matter what the weather.
The Perfect Pineapple Punch
- 1 Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple, cored and sliced
- 1 1/2 oz Plantation Pineapple Rum
- 1 oz Diplomatico Rum
- 3/4 oz Giffard Orgeat Syrup
- 1/2 oz Allspice Dram
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Passion Fruit Juice (Alternative – Fresh Pineapple Juice from your Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple)
- 10 Drops Hibiscus Bitters (Alternative – 3-4 drops Angostura Bitters)
Slice off the top of a Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple and core until the inside of the pineapple is hollow using a slicer or knife. Remove pineapple meat and place to side, conserving any juice.
Add 1 1/2 oz Plantation Pineapple Rum, 1 oz Diplomatico Rum, 1/2 oz Allspice Dram, 3/4 oz Giffard Orgeat, 1 oz Passion Fruit or Pineapple Juice, 1 oz Lime Juice, and bitters into a shaker. Add ice into shaker, close lid, and shake for approximately 10 seconds.
Add ice into cored Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple, and strain cocktail from shaker over the ice. Garnish with fresh Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple slices and enjoy!