- Chestnut Hill Farms Launches Partnership to Provide Organic Fair-Trade Bananas to North America
- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
Tag Archives: eye health
It’s not hard to see why pineapples are so great for eye health.
It’s no surprise that eating fruits and vegetables is good for you. We’ve all seen Popeye down a can of spinach for energy and strength, and “an apple a day…” is a phrase anyone could complete. But what about pineapple? The sweet and tangy fruit has plenty of health benefits to offer and research suggests it may be particularly beneficial for eye health.(more…)
Did you know Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple is in season all year long, including winter?
Pineapple may be a tropical treat, however this delicious superfood from Chestnut Hill Farms is actually in-season and ready-to-eat all year round – including winter! Pineapple is an excellent source of immune-boosting goodness to keep colds at bay.
Check out the video below for 5 pineapple health facts you may not be as familiar with. (i.e., did you know pineapple can reduce eye fatigue? Rest your eyes on that!)