- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- How to Make the Perfect Pineapple Jam
- Add Pineapple Water to Your Daily Routine
- Meet the Clean 15
- Your Tropical Christmas Party Guide
- How to Trim the Perfect Pineapple Christmas Tree
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- How We Grow Pineapples in Fall
- The Perfect Pineapple Party Playlist
Tag Archives: eye health
It’s not hard to see why pineapples are so great for eye health.
It’s no surprise that eating fruits and vegetables is good for you. We’ve all seen Popeye down a can of spinach for energy and strength, and “an apple a day…” is a phrase anyone could complete. But what about pineapple? The sweet and tangy fruit has plenty of health benefits to offer and research suggests it may be particularly beneficial for eye health.(more…)
Did you know Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple is in season all year long, including winter?
Pineapple may be a tropical treat, however this delicious superfood from Chestnut Hill Farms is actually in-season and ready-to-eat all year round – including winter! Pineapple is an excellent source of immune-boosting goodness to keep colds at bay.
Check out the video below for 5 pineapple health facts you may not be as familiar with. (i.e., did you know pineapple can reduce eye fatigue? Rest your eyes on that!)