- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: fall pineapple
Pineapple Production in Costa Rica
Why Pineapple Production Increases in the Fall
While Costa Rica produces coffee, bananas, and other short-cycle crops, other than tourism, year-round pineapple production is the most vital piece of Costa Rica’s economy. In fact, Costa Rica is the largest producer and exporter of pineapples in the world. No less than 90% of the pineapples consumed in the United States come from this small country of just over 5 million people. But did you know that pineapple supply increases in the fall?(more…)
Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
Move Over Pumpkin Spice, Pineapple Has Arrived!
Fall has finally begun, and while some people are flocking to the apple orchard for cider and donuts, here at Chestnut Hill Farms, we’re taking tractor rides around the pineapple farm. Chestnut Hill Pineapples, grown year-round, are as sweet as they can be: perfect and ready to use for your healthy pineapple seasonal recipes.(more…)