- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: fall pineapple
Why Pineapple Production Increases in the Fall
While Costa Rica produces coffee, bananas, and other short-cycle crops, other than tourism, year-round pineapple production is the most vital piece of Costa Rica’s economy. In fact, Costa Rica is the largest producer and exporter of pineapples in the world. No less than 90% of the pineapples consumed in the United States come from this small country of just over 5 million people. But did you know that pineapple supply increases in the fall?(more…)
Move Over Pumpkin Spice, Pineapple Has Arrived!
Fall has finally begun, and while some people are flocking to the apple orchard for cider and donuts, here at Chestnut Hill Farms, we’re taking tractor rides around the pineapple farm. Chestnut Hill Pineapples, grown year-round, are as sweet as they can be: perfect and ready to use for your healthy pineapple seasonal recipes.(more…)