- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- How to Make the Perfect Pineapple Jam
- Add Pineapple Water to Your Daily Routine
Tag Archives: food industry
Pineapples in the Hospitality and Food Industry
What the Queen Fruit Brings to the Table
Tropical, bright and refreshing, pineapples are perfect to enjoy on an afternoon picnic or day at the beach. However, these prickly fruits are far more versatile than a summer day snack. As the official symbol of hospitality, pineapples have rich associations with social status, friendship and a welcoming spirit. From breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and décor, pineapples are a stunning addition to the food industry.
Posted in Featured, Latest News, Recipes, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged appetizer, bromelain, dinner, drink recipe, fall pineapple recipes, food industry, food service industry, health benefits, healthy recipes, hospitality, hospitality pineapple, pineapple, pineapple in catering, pineapple in food service, pineapple in restaurants, pineapple recipes, smoothie