- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
Tag Archives: Fourth of July Ideas
Trust Us – This Tropical Fruit Is Sure to Shine at Your Backyard Barbecue
Get your grill out, light the sparklers, and chop the pineapple. Though celebrations may look a little different this year, we’ll never turn down the opportunity to cook up a delicious meal. From spicy-sweet pineapple cocktails to start to creamy pineapple and coconut ice cream to end the night, we’ve got a tropical menu that’ll take your backyard barbecue to the next level – whether shared in person with family or enjoyed over Zoom with socially-distanced friends. Read on to find our picks for Perfect Pineapple recipes to cook up all weekend long.(more…)
Celebrate Independence Day with Patriotic Pineapple Treats
It’s time to celebrate Independence Day the only way we know how: Family, friends, fun in the sun and plenty of home-cooked grub. No Fourth of July celebration is complete without a full spread of patriotic treats! Follow our lead to whip up perfect pineapple Fourth of July additions that will brighten up the picnic table.