- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports the Fight Against Cancer
- National Pineapple Month
- How to Carve Halloween Pina
- Fall Pineapple FAQ
- Fall Pineapple Recipes for the Whole Family
- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
Tag Archives: fruit farm
Heavy downpours during mid-week left us with 138 mm (5.4 inches) of rainfall, and the quality of fruit is maintaining a high standard as in prior weeks. Plantation and all husbandry practices are in good form. Happy November!
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.