- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: green tea
Sip to Good Health with Iced Pineapple Matcha Green Tea
Posted on January 14, 2022
Matcha and Pineapple Deliver Antioxidants and Refreshing Flavor In This Easy Drink Recipe
Put a spin on your classic morning coffee with this refreshing iced pineapple matcha tea. Matcha green tea and pineapple juice combine for a drink that’s as full of flavor as it is antioxidants, while coconut milk gives it a sweet creaminess that’ll transport you to the tropics. Delivering plenty of nutritional benefits, this healthy drink is the perfect way to kick off your New Year’s resolutions.(more…)
Posted in Latest News, Recipes, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged drink recipe, green tea, healthy recipes, hydrating recipes, matcha, new year, New Years, pineapple tea, recipe ideas, recipes, tea